Sunday, January 3, 2010

Things Never Change
It's funny you know? When you really want something, even though you know nothing has changed, yet you hope it changed - but in the end you just end up being let down & disappointed. And you're left feeling hurt & alone. It's like you could have prevented it all from happening if you wouldn't have taken the chance on that something. But often we take every chance we get because we believe that this time everything will be different and something great will happen. We take these chances because we think if we just walk away we'll miss out on something. So does that make us wrong for taking the chances even when we know nothing has changed? Or is it wrong for us not to take the chances. Life is a mystery and you never know what will happen if you don't take these chances. But does there come a point in life when you have to stop taking these chances because you have given that something many chances before?

How many chances am i going to take on you until i realize, things never change. It's the same with you every time. Yet I still sit there giving you chances after chances just so you can continue to let me down & disappoint me. I was just hoping this time it would be different. I wanted to believe in you but you just let me down completely. I don't even know what to believe in anymore because I believed you and you let me down, completely. I have to pick up the pieces and start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment