Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Reasons for Heartbreak

They say everything happens for a reason, but i can't figure out the reason for this. What's the reason for all this hurt, pain, & tears? It hurts more than anything in the world. The feeling of worthlessness, and feeling as if you aren't good enough. I can't quite understand why you would do this to me. After everything that has happened, good & bad... everything.. i never could figure out what the reason was for this. How in the world do you just walk away from everything? It's like it meant nothing to you.. and meant everything to me. I'm so angry. I just want to know what's the reason for this broken heart.

Every song i listen to you reminds me of you. I feel you every where i go. I'm strong. I'm strong. I'm good enough. I'm good enough. I'm good enough. I'm good enough. I'm good enough. I'm good enough. I'm good enough.

I'm good enough, but i don't feel good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment